Chipotle Grilled Tofu Tacos
Make your own delicious granola bars to grab on the go, eat as a snack, or have as a quick breakfast.
Looking for more healthy recipes, daily inspiration, and tips on how to live fabulously healthy? Follow me! http://thehealthconnoisseur.tumblr.com
Raw Vegan Cherry Cobbler
- 2 Cups Dates
- 1 Large Bag Cherries
- Meat of One Young Coconut
- Quarter Cup of Almonds (Optional)
- Cinnamon (Optional)
This recipe is made in 4 layers.
You will need a food processor and a vitamix.
You will also need a cobbler pan or 1/2 parfait glasses.
- Layer 1: In a food processor, process your dates (pitted) and quarter cup of almonds. If you want it to be fat-free, simply leave out the almonds.
- Press this cobbler into the parfait glass/pan.
- Layer 2: Add on top the slices of pitted cherries and ripe figs.
- Layer 3: Blend 1-2 Cups of your Cherry Slices (pitted) and blend with 1/4 cup of dates.
- Pour this layer onto the mix.
- Layer 4: Blend the meat of the young coconut with the cherry slices, dates, and cinnamon.
- Pour on top of the mix.
- Top with sliced cherries and figs!
- Enjoy immensely!